Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Five: This Summer I Will _______

OK I'm going try out this Friday Five linky page fun times that Eat Pray Run DC is hosting.

Here we go. This summer I will:

1. Become an aunt. My sister is pregnant with her baby and is due at the end of July. I haven't been around babies much so this will all be very new. Exciting!

2. Say goodbye to my 20s. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I'm turning 30 this August. I'm surprisingly looking forward to this milestone. I'll have an excuse to stay in more and knit, right?? Isn't that how it goes...?

3. Train for my first marathon. If all goes as planned, I will run a marathon in the fall, which means training starts soon. I haven't figured out the logistics yet or which race even, but I am committed at making this happen.

4. Eating farm share meals. My boyfriend and I got a farm share for the second time this summer. We got rhubarb in our first share so it's already off to a good start.

5. Move in with my boyfriend. Soon we will be sharing more than a CSA box. I'm looking forward seeing his face every day and also taking advantage of his foot rubs.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to have you on the link up. Started it several weeks ago and really enjoy it.

    I like your list. I just passed on from the 20s this past January. Still here, and they didnt send an AARP card or anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! The link up seems like it'll be really fun-- it was interesting to read everyone's list.

      I'm glad to hear that you've made it to the other side of 30. That's too bad about the AARP card - I think that would sweeten the deal!

      Delete
  2. honestly, 30 was a great year -- enjoy it! i ran my first marathon the month after my 31st birthday -- yay for you! i ran richmond, which i highly recommend -- i have some race recaps on the blog if you wanna read about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! Richmond wasn't even on my radar, but it would be nice to do a more local one. I was considering the OBX marathon or Rehoboth beach one in December.

      Also, congrats on the engagement and upcoming wedding! I can't wait to read about it

      Delete